Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Labor and Employment Group as they discuss important legal developments from 2013 and review the complexities of a number of new laws facing employers in 2014.
- New Federal and State Legislation and Regulatory Requirements
- Updates in the World of Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Law
- Privacy: Social Media and Beyond
- Keeping up with the Complex Law Relating to Leaves of Absences and Reasonable Accommodations
- Developments and Trends in Wage and Hour Litigation
Date: April 30, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Irvine Company Office Properties, 610 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
For more information and to register for this seminar, please click here for a copy of the Flyer – Employment Law Update.