Weintraub Tobin’s 2019 Labor and Employment Seminar and Training schedule is now available. Click here for a copy of the schedule.
If you have any questions on any of our seminars or would like to inquire on private, custom-tailored training, please contact:
Weintraub Tobin Shareholder, Beth West, shared her expertise and testified before the California Legislature’s Subcommittee on Sexual Harassment Prevention and Response on February 15, 2018. The hearing focused on the legal issues surrounding sexual harassment and Ms. West’s testimony identified challenges employers face in having effective anti-harassment programs in place, as well as some legal challenges employers face when complaints are filed.…
Continue Reading Attorney Beth West Testifies Before the California Legislature
The Labor & Employment attorneys at Weintraub Tobin can help you avoid expensive and protracted litigation. We specialize in:
- Training supervisors on various workplace issues, including preventing harassment, discrimination, and retaliation; workplace health and safety; and managing leave laws.
- Conducting independent investigations into complaints of misconduct in the workplace.
- Mediating employment disputes both pre and
Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Workplace Investigations Unit as they discuss the fundamentals of an effective workplace investigation.
- The duty to investigate
- Determining who will do the investigation
- Recognizing your own biases
- Tips for conducting the investigation
- Conducting and documenting witness interviews
- Analyzing the evidence and making credibility