Summary of Program
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. This seminar is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA requirements and assist you in your compliance.
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard if and when accidents occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep your employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and how to respond.
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2014
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
For additional information and details of this seminar, please click here. To register for this seminar, please email Ramona Carrillo at email@example.com.