Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Workplace Investigations Unit as they discuss the fundamentals of an effective workplace investigation.
- The duty to investigate
- Determining who will do the investigation
- Recognizing your own biases
- Tips for conducting the investigation
- Conducting and documenting witness interviews
- Analyzing the evidence and making credibility determinations
- Writing the investigation report
Date: June 16, 2016
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Registration and breakfast begins at 9:00 a.m.)
Location: 400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor, Sacramento, CA
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street.
To register for this seminar, please RSVP to Ramona Carrillo at email@example.com.