The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin is pleased to offer this very informative training session that will help business owners, human resource professionals, and managers to both comply with legal record keeping requirements and also prepare and maintain effective defensive documentation.
- Postings, notices, and document retention under various federal and state laws.
- Effective employment policies and other documents relating to the employment relationship (e.g. arbitration, confidentiality and proprietary information, and severance & release agreements).
- The documents an employee’s attorney will likely rely on in an employment lawsuit and the importance of creating good contemporaneous documentation so as to avoid producing damaging evidence later:
- Wage and hour documentation
- Investigation documentation
- Attendance and leave of absence documentation
- Training documentation
- Performance documentation
- Discipline and termination documentation
Date: October 15, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: 400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor, Sacramento, CA
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street.
To register for this seminar, please RSVP to Ramona Carrillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.