Summary of Program
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. This seminar is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA requirements and assist you in maintaining compliance. In addition, new regulations require employers to train supervisors about bullying. This seminar will explain those requirements.
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
- Anti bullying requirements.
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard if and when accidents occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep your employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and how to respond.
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
If you would like to register for this webinar, please RSVP to Ramona Carrillo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Webinar instructions will be sent out a few days prior to the session.