Summary of Program
- The duty to investigate
- Determining who will do the investigation
- Recognizing your own biases
- Tips for conducting the investigation
- Conducting and documenting witness interviews
- Analyzing the evidence and making credibility determinations
- Writing the investigation report
Date: June 18, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: 400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor, Sacramento, CA
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street.
To register for this seminar, please RSVP to Ramona Carrillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.