Summary of Program
There is no universal way to prepare for a governmental audit, investigation or inspection. The employment laws governing your workplace have different compliance requirements and governmental agencies have different agendas and degrees of power. This webinar will include tips on whether, and how to, conduct a self-audit; understanding the do’s and don’ts of compliance; and best practices.
- Labor Commissioner Claims and Audits — Conduct Regular Self Audits to Avoid and/or Be Prepared for Claims and Agency Audits
- EEOC/DFEH Investigations—Responding to Claims
- EDD Audits — Misclassification Issues
- USCIS/ICE Investigations—Complying with I-9 Requirements
- CalOSHA—Steps to Take to Be Prepared for an Audit
- Tips re: Government Audits and Physical Site Inspections
- Policy Compliance Audit
- HR Legal Compliance Audit
Date: June 19, 2014
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.