Unfortunately, both single-plaintiff and class-action wage and hour lawsuits continue to plague California employers. Often employers are sued because of technical violations that occur simply because the employer is unaware of its legal obligations. Come join the Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin as they discuss the nuts and bolts of wage and hour compliance for non-exempt employees – there’s more to it than merely paying overtime and providing breaks.
- “Actual hours worked” and problems with “off the clock” work.
- Is your overtime rate correct?
- Are you “providing” a meal period to your employees?
- “Flex-time,” “make-up time,” and “alternative work” schedules.
- What are the courts saying – highlights of recent decisions regarding non-exempt wage and hour issues in California.
Date: April 16, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: 400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor, Sacramento, CA
To register for this seminar, please RSVP to Ramona Carrillo at email@example.com.