Summary of Program
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for supervisors require that certain employers provide training to their supervisors every two years.
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin is offering a two hour in-person training session that will comply with all the requirements outlined in the regulations including things like:
- An overview of sexual harassment laws
- Examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment
- Lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the workplace
- Strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace
- Training on the prevention of “abusive conduct” in the workplace (AB 2054)
- Practical and inter-active hypotheticals and examples to help illustrate what bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can look like.
- A discussion of the DFEH’s new updated regulations, including what must be contained in an employer’s policy against harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, and have supervisors who have not yet been trained, this training is a must. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you comply with your continuing sexual harassment training obligations.
Date: May 19, 2016
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Charge: $75 per supervisor.
To register for this training, please email Ramona Carrillo at email@example.com.