Thursday, May 17, 2012
9:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Program
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor, Sacramento, CA
Can You Keep a Secret?
From trade secrets like product recipes and algorithms to confidential details about financing, customers and costs, all businesses have information that could be devastating if it were to fall into a competitor’s hands.
By attending this free seminar presented by our intellectual property experts, you will discover the ways employers must designate and guard proprietary information to ensure legal protection of this most critical asset.
Things You Will Learn
• Steps you can take to protect confidential information
• How to draft and enforce confidentiality agreements
• What “noncompetition protection” is and whether it is available to your business
• What to do when a competitor obtains your protected information
• What policies you must have
• What “venue provisions” are and why they are more important than ever
Telephone: (916) 558-6046