Summary of Program
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for supervisors require that certain employers provide training to their supervisors every two years. The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin is offering a two hour in-person training session that will comply with all the requirements outlined in the regulations, including things like:
• an overview of sexual harassment laws;
• examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment;
• lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the workplace;
• strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace; and
• practical and inter-active hypotheticals and examples to help illustrate what sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can look like.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, and have supervisors who have not yet been trained, this training is a must. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you comply.
Date: May 15, 2014
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Charge: $75 per supervisor.
To register for this seminar, please email Ramona Carrillo at email@example.com. For additional information, visit our website at www.weintraub.com and click on the News and Events tab.